Primary Care and Physicals
The old saying “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” still holds true today. Monitoring your health with regular physicals and an established primary care physician can help you and your family avoid costly procedures and unwanted illnesses. Preventative care is entirely covered by most health insurance plans, often with a minimal copay.
Annual physical exams include:
- A review of your health history
- Check vital signs (blood pressure, heart rate, respiration rate, temperature)
- heart and lung exam
- Head and neck exam to check for infections or sinus problems
- Reflex test
- Skin exam to identify abnormal moles or growths.
- Genitals and prostate exams (men)
- Pap tests and pelvic exams (women)
For more information about our primary care physicians, services, or to schedule an appointment, please contact us.