Emergimed’s board-certified physicians and technology allow us diagnose and treat a range of heart diseases and issues. Our cardiology patients have access to ultrasounds and stress stesting, surgery, transplants, and advanced rhythm care.
Our cardiology services include:
- Coronary Artery Disease – diagnosis, treatment and prevention
- Cardiac catheterization and intervention
- Nuclear Stress Testing and Echocardiograms
- Peripheral Vascular Disease: Blocked arteries or blood vessels to the buttocks, thighs, legs and feet sometimes can be repaired through stents and/or balloons
Congestive Heart Failure – diagnosis and management
- Heart rhythm abnormality management
- Evaluation and management of heart valve disease
- Permanent Pacemaker (PPM) implants
For questions or more information about our cardiology department, please call or email our office.